- Seamless Waterproofing Membrane System for Water Bearing Positive Side Masonry Surfaces
- Bonding & Keying Agent
- Additive to Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete; Cement and Pool Plasters
Additive to Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat Instructions
To minimize crazing & cracking when Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat is used as a trowel-on application, substitute 1 litre of the water content with 1 litre of Coprox Cobond when mixing the Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat (see Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat Trowel-on instructions).
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.
1 litre & 5 litre Plastic Bucket.
Storage & Shelf Life
12 months when stored sealed in a dry place.
Identification & Composition
A white non-flammable styrene/butadiene co-polymer latex liquid.
- If there is inadequate ventilation a face mask should be worn.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.