- Seamless Waterproofing Membrane System for Water Bearing Positive Side Masonry Surfaces
- Bonding & Keying Agent
- Additive to Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete; Cement and Pool Plasters
Bonding & Keying Instructions
For the better adhesion of plaster, screed or when using Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat as a trowel-on application, liberally brush Coprox Cobond onto the wall or floor surfaces and then apply the plaster, screed or Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat to the surfaces while the Coprox Cobond is still tacky.
7 m² per litre (approx.)
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.
1 litre & 5 litre Plastic Bucket.
Storage & Shelf Life
12 months when stored sealed in a dry place.
Identification & Composition
A white non-flammable styrene/butadiene co-polymer latex liquid.
- If there is inadequate ventilation a face mask should be worn.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.