Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Preventative & Remedial Waterproofing for Water Bearing Positive Side Surfaces
- Decorative Textured or Skim Coat Finish
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete, Plaster, Painted Surfaces, Dry Wall Partitioning and Clay Tiles
Changing The Colour Of An Existing Application
It is a simple exercise to change the colour of an existing Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat application. Only Coprox Masonry Waterproofing and Coprox Cobond are needed to achieve this.
- Ensure your existing application has been allowed to properly cure for at least 24 hours and is dry before proceeding to change its colour.
- Remove dust, dirt and all foreign matter.
- Pour 5 litres of clean water into a clean plastic container.
- Mix 50 ml of Cobond with the 5 litres of clean water and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle 5 kg of the desired colour Coprox Masonry Waterproofing slowly into the Cobond and water mixture stirring constantly until smooth and free of lumps. Use immediately. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Do not wet the existing application.
- Apply the Coprox Masonry Waterproofing and Coprox Cobond mixture using a suitable brush to the clean and dry existing application.
- Should a second coat be desired, apply in the same manner as before.
When being used in bathrooms, showers and kitchens, the application should be sealed with Coprox Wall & Floor Clear Sealer to prevent staining.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin. Gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.