E-COMMERCE RETURNS POLICY
This returns policy applies to products bought online from Coprox International (Pty) Ltd (“Coprox’).
This policy forms part of the Coprox Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) on this website and words defined in our T&C’s have the same meaning in this policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
It is at Coprox’s discretion to replace products or to refund you. Coprox is under no obligation to provide you with a credit or replacement for any returns lodged after 30 (thirty) days.
- Over Ordered?
No products shall be accepted by Coprox for return without Coprox’s express consent thereto and subject to the following: –
- The value of any refund for products returned will be calculated at the invoice value at the date of purchase, less a handling charge of 15 (fifteen) percent.
- All products are to be returned at your expense to Coprox’s warehouse within 30 (thirty) days after delivery thereof and the risk in the products shall remain with you until Coprox receives the products.
- No products delivered by Coprox to you, will be considered for return, unless the products are:
- undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition, accompanied by a copy of the original invoice or delivery note.
- properly packaged for transport.
Once we have inspected the products and validated your return, we will refund you within 7 (seven) days of the return. Please bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged and not in a re-saleable condition.
- Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you please notify us within 3 (three) days and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible or refund you the purchase price of the product within 7 (seven) days of the return.
- Products damaged on delivery
Should product be damaged at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us of such damages within 3 (three) days of delivery.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, replace the product as soon as possible or refund you if that is your preference. Refunds are normally handled within 7 (seven) days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account).
Coprox warrants the products supplied are within the normal limits of industrial quality.
If you return product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable to reimburse Coprox for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having product returned to you.