Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout
- Grouting up to 20 mm x 8 mm
- Interior & Exterior Wall & Floor Tiles
- Attractive Colours
Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout is a waterproof interior and exterior wall and floor tile grout suitable for grouting 20 mm x 8 mm. It mixes easily with water, has excellent workability and is available in attractive colours.
Do not apply to exterior surfaces if rain is imminent, during high winds or freezing temperatures.
- Tile surfaces and spaces between tiles should be clean and free of any foreign matter.
- Tile adhesive should be completely dry before grouting.
- Protect tiles against staining.
Sprinkle 5 kg Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout slowly into 2 litres of clean water stirring constantly until a smooth paste like consistency is achieved. Use within 30 minutes. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Apply grout using a rubber squeegee.
- Clean grout off the tile surfaces to avoid staining.
- Once the grout has dried sufficiently, smooth the grout using a damp sponge.
- Clean off any excess grout with a wet cloth.
- Allow the grout to dry for at least 24 hours before use.
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.
1 kg & 2 kg cardboard box; 5 kg and 10 kg heavy duty plastic pocket.
Storage & Shelf Life
12 months when stored sealed in a dry place.
Identification & Composition
A non-flammable cement based powder (in various colours) containing Portland cement, calcium chloride, titanium oxide, silica and other minor constituents.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.