- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water. Consult a doctor.
- If inhaled, move patient to fresh air.
- Eye Contact – flush thoroughly with water. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
- Skin Contact – wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460