Coverage: 6 m² per coat (approx.)
1 litre Coprox Cobond:1 kg Coprox Masonry Waterproofing
Filling Swimming Pools, Ponds, Reservoirs & Water Features
To minimize foaming when filling swimming pools, ponds, reservoirs and water features for the first time:
- Thoroughly hose down the surfaces several times with generous amounts of water 48 hours or more after the application has been completed.
- Mop up the foamy water.
- Proceed with the filling of clean water.
Should any foam still be present after filling, the foam will dissipate with filtering or with changes of clean water.
Once dry, the application is non-toxic and therefore not harmful to human, animal or plant life. However, the water must be free of any foam and allowed to age sufficiently and treated chemically before introducing fish or plants. Consult your local pet shop or water authority in this regard. In the case of swimming pools, pH levels should be properly maintained. All chemicals should be added via the weir.
- If there is inadequate ventilation a face mask should be worn.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Excessive inhalation of vapour may cause dizziness or headache. Breathe plenty of fresh air.
- Eye Contact – may cause temporary irritation. Flush eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact – irritation may be caused by direct or prolonged contact. Wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460