Sprinkle 5 kg Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout slowly into 2 litres of clean water stirring constantly until a smooth paste like consistency is achieved. Use within 30 minutes. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Apply grout using a rubber squeegee.
- Clean grout off the tile surfaces to avoid staining.
- Once the grout has dried sufficiently, smooth the grout using a damp sponge.
- Clean off any excess grout with a wet cloth.
- Allow the grout to dry for at least 24 hours before use.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed in significant amounts, induce vomiting, otherwise rinse mouth and drink milk. Consult a doctor.
- If inhaled, move patient to fresh air. If respiratory irritation, dizziness, nausea or unconsciousness occurs, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Eye Contact – flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
- Skin Contact – wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460