Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler
- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete and Plaster
- Interior & Exterior
- Excellent Strength & Adhesion
Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler is suitable for interior and exterior applications. It mixes easily with water, has excellent strength and adhesion and can be applied in layers of up to 6 mm. It is easily sanded to a smooth finish and does not crumble or crack when drilled.
- Mortar, screed, concrete and plaster.
- Cement and clay bricks.
Other surfaces should first be tested for suitability.
Sprinkle 5 kg Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler slowly into 1,75 litres of clean water stirring constantly until a smooth paste-like consistency is achieved. Use within 30 minutes.
- Wet cracks, holes and indentations with clean water.
- Fill the cracks, holes and indentations using a scraper or putty knife.
- Apply to a depth not exceeding 6 mm. For deeper cracks, holes or indentations, apply in 6 mm layers after each layer has been allowed to dry.
- Even out the crack filler level with the surrounding surface.
- Allow to dry for at least 4 hours (drying times may be longer in cold or wet weather) before sanding, drilling or painting. Apply a universal undercoat before over painting.
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.
1 kg & 2 kg cardboard box; 5 kg and 10 kg heavy duty plastic pocket.
Storage & Shelf Life
12 months when stored sealed in a dry place.
Identification & Composition
A non-flammable cement based white powder containing Portland cement, calcium chloride, titanium oxide, silica and other minor constituents.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.