- Add 2,5 kg Coprox Waterproof Cement Additive to every 50 kg of cement used in any mortar, screed, concrete or plaster mix.
- Ensure recognized building mix ratios are adhered to.
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add required quantity of water to the dry mixture using recognized building mix standards.
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly before use.
- Dovetail the leaking spot with a chisel to a depth of about 50 mm and clean thoroughly.
- Mix one part Coprox Waterproof Cement Additive with two parts of clean fine plaster or silica sand by volume, e.g. 1 cup Coprox Waterproof Cement Additive to 2 cups sand. Add a little water and mix until a putty like consistency is achieved.
- Wear protective gloves and knead well for about half-a-minute.
- Relieve the main water flow by inserting a piece of hose into the dovetailed cavity.
- Pack the plugging mixture firmly around the hose to keep it in place.
- Level the plugging mixture with the surrounding surface.
- Allow to dry for approximately 1 hour.
- Mix a fresh quantity of plugging mixture.
- Have a dowel stick approximately the same diameter as the hose ready for use.
- Carefully remove the hose using a twisting motion.
- Force the plugging mixture into the hole and apply pressure with the dowel stick for about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove the dowel stick.
- Fill the remaining void with the plugging mixture.
- Allow to dry for approximately 2 hours.
- Apply two coats of Coprox Masonry Waterproofing.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin. Gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed in significant amounts, induce vomiting, otherwise rinse mouth and drink milk. Consult a doctor.
- If inhaled, move patient to fresh air. If respiratory irritation, dizziness, nausea or unconsciousness occurs, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Eye Contact – flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
- Skin Contact – wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460