Our website can be accessed at www.coprox.com, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by Coprox International (Pty) Limited (“Coprox”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
- We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as detailed below.
- Should you decide to register as a user on our Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
2 1. your name and surname;
2.2. your email address;
2.3. your physical address;
2.4. your mobile number; and
2.5. your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Subject to clause 6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
5.1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Products;
5.2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Products or when delivering Products to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
- We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information.
- We will –
8.1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
8.2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
8.3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
8.4. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
8.5. not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- 9. Coprox undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in these T&C’s, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Coprox reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of your personal information, which may be required.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
- If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to our Website or anyone other than Coprox, Coprox shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party. This is because we do not regulate or control how that third party uses your personal information.