Identification & Composition
A white non-flammable styrene/butadiene co-polymer latex liquid.
- If there is inadequate ventilation a face mask should be worn.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Excessive inhalation of vapour may cause dizziness or headache. Breathe plenty of fresh air.
- Eye Contact – may cause temporary irritation. Flush eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact – irritation may be caused by direct or prolonged contact. Wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460