- Ensure your existing application has been allowed to properly cure for at least 24 hours and is dry before proceeding to change its colour.
- Remove dust, dirt and all foreign matter.
- Pour 5 litres of clean water into a clean plastic container.
- Mix 50 ml of Cobond with the 5 litres of clean water and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle 5 kg of the desired colour Coprox Masonry Waterproofing slowly into the Cobond and water mixture stirring constantly until smooth and free of lumps. Use immediately. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Do not wet the existing application.
- Apply the Coprox Masonry Waterproofing and Coprox Cobond mixture using a suitable brush to the clean and dry existing application.
- Should a second coat be desired, apply in the same manner as before.
When being used in bathrooms, showers and kitchens, the application should be sealed with Coprox Wall & Floor Clear Sealer to prevent staining.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin. Gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed in significant amounts, induce vomiting, otherwise rinse mouth and drink milk. Consult a doctor.
- If inhaled, move patient to fresh air. If respiratory irritation, dizziness, nausea or unconsciousness occurs, seek medical assistance immediately.
- Eye Contact – flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Consult a doctor.
- Skin Contact – wash contact areas with soap and water and apply aqueous cream.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOM
48 Galaxy Avenue
Linbro Business Park
+27 (0)11 579 4300
Mon-Thu: 07h30 – 16h30
Fri: 07h30 – 15h30
Sat and Sun: closed
Rivergate Industrial Park
+27 (0)21 556 0460