- Wet cracks, holes and indentations with clean water.
- Fill the cracks, holes and indentations using a scraper or putty knife.
- Apply to a depth not exceeding 6 mm. For deeper cracks, holes or indentations, apply in 6 mm layers after each layer has been allowed to dry.
- Even out the crack filler level with the surrounding surface.
- Allow to dry for at least 4 hours (drying times may be longer in cold or wet weather) before sanding, drilling or painting. Apply a universal undercoat before over painting.
- May irritate eyes or sensitive skin. Gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.