To ensure adequate adhesion, key surfaces as follows:
First Coat & Second Coat
- Key the surface according to the Keying Information above.
- Liberally apply the Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat to the keyed section using a suitable brush (the brush type will determine the texture of the application). Ensure all depressions, fine cracks and pin holes are covered.
- Once the Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat visibly begins to dry, cure the application by evenly wetting it with a fine mist spray. Repeat this procedure one or more times to minimize crazing and powdering. In hot climates or high temperatures, cure the application more frequently.
Should a Second Coat be required
- Apply the second coat 6 – 8 hours or more after curing the first coat.
- Wet the first coat with water and apply in the same manner as before.
- The second coat may appear lighter than the first coat.
When being used for decorative purposes, bathrooms, showers and kitchens should be sealed with Coprox Wall & Floor Clear Sealer to prevent staining.
Coverage – 1 coat per 25 kg (approx.)
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.
Coprox International (Pty) Ltd has no control over the purpose for which its products are used, stored, prepared, and applied. No warranty is therefore given as to its suitability, nor is any warranty, express or implied, given for any damage of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the use of its products.